Monday, December 28, 2009

A make up 4 MJ~ing within 15mins

These are the products that I need for my 15minutes make up:
Model.co make up base
Mac foundation
O2 Skin loose powder
Mei Na eyes brown pencil
Inovi Eyes base
Rose & Roy brown eyes colour
Silky Girl shimmer duo blusher
The body shop liquid lip gloss
Wow! I looked so scary without make up because my dark eye rings are like panda !
After applying make up base, I start to apply foundation with a brush as it is faster and does not dry up easily.

Okay ! Now I apply my HR concealer that I bought from Japan is really good! It will not promote dryness and help you to moisture the area instead.

Apply loose powder but a little bit will do, so that your makeup will not be too thick for MJ~ing .
Oh is my MEI NA eyes brown turn heehee! This eye brown pencil doesn't need to shape and is easy to apply the colour onto your eyebrow. Most beauty consultants use this. Costs about $40+

Eyes make up base will help your eyes colours to last longer and even out the colours in your eye area, making it look brighter and bigger.
Use a brown eyes colour to apply as a eyes liner with a cotton bud.
If your hand is not steady you can try this.
Can you see the right eyes is bigger?
When applying blusher, it must be light and gentle so the colour will not be too heavy.
You need to apply the blusher on both sides of your face too, otherwise it will look like you only apply on the front cheeks that appear like two pink balls~ That will look very unnatural.
Apply a bit of lip gloss on the lip lines so that your lips won't look dry. It will help to moisture it & make it appear shinier and healthier as compared to a lipstick.
Okay my 15 mins make up is done! Does this look better than the first photo?
Make up is really important for us, so let's not be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment