Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello bloggers~ Finally I set up my blog


Hello to all Handsome and Pretty Babe !
NICE TO MEET U All OUT HERE!

Just a fast intro about myself ~ I'm Vicki a young pretty babe haha ~(a bit stick skin)currently I'm not working because I'm having a break . As for before I'm a Beauty Consultant and also a Make Up Advisor having 6 years experience in this industry.(But I only 22 yr old not aunty yet lah) Since I'm so free right now, I decided to set up my own blog. Mainly related about Beauty lah (Coz I tai ai mei liao )

Nowadays my timing turn upside down hai ~ I sleep at 5Am & wake up around 2Pm coz I go( MJ=ta man jiang lah)
so I facing these problem that I seldom face hai :(

No.1 ~Dark Eyes Rings
No.2~Oily Nose
No.3~Pimple
No.4~Outer layer of my skin become more dry as before
No.5~Uneven skin tone

How to solves ~ I know lots of girls facing this problem haha ( teach you some tips )

No.1~Since I sleep lately nowadays, I only can control its for not getting worst so always after my MJ section I will need help from my(Japan Brand Pola affordable price ) eyes masks so its can hydra my eyes area and reduces the fine lines and darkness. Of course don't be lazy you still need to apply yours daily skin care.

No.2~Since is oily just used a tissue to remove the assess oil please don't use the oil blocked because its really very dirty and its become more oily (you squeezes out the oil with yours hands & the oil blocked but eventually you rub and rub over yours nose finally yours pores will become bigger . Hate open pore )

No.3~If you have a pimple please don't go and( act smart )squeeze it or apply any cream on its even SPF or make up. Let's the pimple dry up by itself if not you will get a lots of unnecessary problem ( pimple marks or scar ) If possible go for a facial lah! Eating habit also affected the pimple to recover( no seafood ,chocolate, nuts is the best )

No.4~Outer layer of the skin getting more dry than before ,its means that the PH is unbalance and end up, yours oil gland will become more actives than before and produce much more sebum out to protect yours skin. So you must put hydrating
masks and moisturize daily and stop all the whitening produces .

No.5 ~ Uneven skin tone mostly is because the ways(how many circular motion on a area )of removes make up , cleansing step,apply cream they all do affected the
yours skin tone.

Hope all this tips will able to help you ! Later i will shown you how to do a make up in 15 mins because I'm going for MJ to win money liao haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment