Friday, March 19, 2010

New Make up pic with BB cream

Hi everyone .. i'm bk to my make up blog liao ~ new pic is already upload liao...
After I went korea my tried eyes is bk again .. lucky my face still look flawless.. really thanks 4 SKII and Sisley. I bought some travel size ..skin care there 4 abt 8days usage..its help my skin hahaha

I bought a BB cream at Korea is like below $18 .. i think u can find over at ETUDE HOUSE bah~
Its name (Precious bb cream Mineral) Sheer Glowing Skin
This bb cream help u save lots of time after urs toner u can apply liao ... will moisture urs skin, hav spf30/pa++ and after that no need to put powder liao.

After 5mins the tone will be abit lighten.. if ur eyes is like mine still can use tis to cover ur dark eyes ring.










If you need a make up or facial service can contact me. (97312899)
D@D make up $58 with fakes lash
If more than 2 ppl i will go urs house.

Hydrating facial $45 at serangoon.

or u need someone to be ur teacher 4 make up $35 per lesson 2hr. If more than 2 ppl i will go ur place.

No comments:

Post a Comment